A natural question that may come to your mind is why to choose Linia for your cosmetic surgery. How are we different from any other cosmetic surgery providers? Why choose Linia instead of several others?
Why Are We Different?
LINIA is one of the UK’s leading cosmetic surgery groups and a pioneer of aesthetic treatments enabling us to offer the most up-to-date and comprehensive range of treatments.
We are committed to industry leading aftercare, excellence and safe care of our patients. In order to fulfil our commitments we will only allocate you to specialists who regularly perform your procedure and who are GMC registered. Our hospitals and clinics are also registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) giving you piece of mind that you will be cared for in a safe environment.
The vast majority of our procedures are performed as day case surgery. Like the NHS we believe that patients recover quicker in their own homes. This also means that when you elect to undergo a cosmetic procedure there is minimum disruption to your everyday routine.
LINIA is privately owned by doctors and as such we are bound by the ethical standards and Hippocratic Oath we have taken to protect patients. It also means that we genuinely take an interest in our patient’s wellbeing.
You can read about LINIA’s Care Quality Commission compliance and professional medical associations here
We are also proud to be finalists for the My Face, My Body Awards 2015 for ‘Best Private Hospital’, and the Aesthetic Awards 2015 ‘Best Clinic Group’.
- At LINIA we promise to treat you as a valued individual with utmost dignity and privacy.
- At LINIA we promise that treatment is tailored to your need and as you desire.
- At LINIA we promise to provide post-operative care for life.
- At LINIA we promise to provide you free of charge refinement surgery when needed.
- At LINIA we promise to be available for 24 hour cover
Harley Health Village
Centrally located on the internationally prestigious Harley Street, the facilities at our private hospital Harley Health Village are designed to ensure the highest standards of quality and safety.
The newly opened facilities feature state-of-the-art operating theatres and recovery rooms and adheres to all international and national health standards.
The hospital also features specially designed consultation rooms.
Our attentive team is committed to your health and wellbeing, taking care of you from the moment you arrive through to your recovery and are also available 24/7 after you’ve been discharged.
You’ll enjoy being looked after and recuperating within the first class facilities.
Harley Health Village has also been nominated as finalists for the internationally recognised My Face, My Body Awards ‘Best Private Hospital 2015’.
Litfield House, a grade 2* listed building, is located in the Clifton area of Bristol and is a private Medical Centre
The centre has a variety of consulting rooms and operating facilities all set within the historic building which retains many of its period features.
You’ll be looked after by a team of experts who will ensure you are looked after throughout your stay at the facilities.
Lifetime Aftercare and Procedure Inclusions
We always ensure that patient care is at the forefront of everything we do and that’s why we are proud to offer industry leading fully inclusive lifetime aftercare and support to all our patients.
Our aftercare is designed to give you reassurance with no hidden extras.
- Hospital accommodation and theatre costs
- Nursing care and surgeon’s fee
- All medication, anaesthetic costs and essential post-operative garments
- Pre-operative screening and any tests required
- 24/7 emergency contact cover
- Free post-operative care, appointments and advice after the operation
- Lifetime aftercare where you can arrange an appointment with a member of the clinic team at any time post-surgery at no extra cost
- Readmission for up to two years after surgery in the unlikely event of any medical complications arising, subject to your surgeon agreeing that any complication is directly related to the surgery
- Free revision surgery for up to three years after surgery if your surgeon agrees your final result is not in line with the outcome you agreed and not within the normal limits of surgery
- Discounted rates for further surgery and a 10% non-surgical discount card
- Lifetime manufacturers guarantee on all breast implants
We also offer 6 and 10 year readmission policies to give you extra piece of mind