Our Facelift procedures will give you a more youthful appearance & zest for life
Facial Surgery and Contouring For Men
Linia recognises looking and feeling good is as important to you as a man as it is to any woman. We offer facial contouring for men with a range of cosmetic surgery procedures to improve and correct facial imperfections, reversing the ageing process and boosting self-esteem.
Types of Face Contouring and Cosmetic Surgery Procedures
More and more men are coming to Linia looking for facial procedures to reverse the signs of ageing and restore a more youthful appearance. Linia performs a range of facelift procedures for men which includes a full Facelift, an S-Facelift or a mini face lift.
The most important benefits and reasons why men opt for facelift surgery are:
- It enhances and maintains your natural and attractive mascculine looks
- While eliminating those unattractive and ageing hallowed parts of your face, as well as adding volume back to your face
- Achieves the younger, firmer look by getting rid of sagging skin and excess fat
- Lightens up a sallow or haggard-looking appearance
- Achieves results that look so natural no-one will spot you’ve had work and will still look like you, if a bit younger
- Improved self esteem and confidence.
Even if you don’t consider yourself to be a vain person, the way you look can ultimately affect how you feel.
This surgery will help you regain any confidence you may have lost, every time you look in the mirror.
Eyelid Surgery for Men
The ageing process takes its toll on your eyes and the surrounding areas. Loose, wrinkled and saggy skin can make you look overtired and drawn. Our Blepharoplasty procedures removes loose and saggy skin from the upper and lower eyelids. Fat pockets which can bulge out are also removed. Results give a fresher, younger appearance restoring confidence and giving you a new lease of life.
Some of the main benefits of eyelid surgery for men include:
- Fine line reduction. Although it’s not the main reason why men have eyelid surgery, there are noticeable improvements to the unattractive signs of aging.
- Elimination of bags. Bags underneath the eyes make you look tired and worn out even if you sleep well. Lower eyelid surgery, in particular lifts, can eliminate those bags by reducing the excess tissue and skin just below your eyes.
- Enhanced Vision. It’s more than just your looks that are affected by drooping upper eyelids. By removing the excess tissue and skin, you could notice a great improvement in your sight.
- Refreshed and more ‘awake’ look. By far, from an aesthetic point of view, the biggest benefit of this surgery is that it gives you back that refreshed look you had in the past.
- Improved confidence and self esteem.
When we don’t look our best, it can affect how we feel about ourselves. Eyelid surgery for men can help rejuvenate that area of the face if it’s an area of concern.
There’s no need to feel self-conscious about the appearance of your ears anymore.
A popular procedure with men, Linia performs the Otoplasty procedure which will reshape the size and shape of imbalanced ears.
Some of the major benefits of ear surgery for men, includes:
- Resizing ears, if they stick out too much, so they are in better proportion to the rest of your face
- Corrective work on lop ear/folded ear tips
- Resizing ears if they are unnaturally small and corrective work on other congenital abnormalities
- Resizing and shaping offset or longer than normal earlobes
- Corrective work after you’ve had an accident, and you have disfigured ears or are missing on
Commonly known as Rhinoplasty, this procedure which Linia has leading experts in reshapes the size of your nose. It can also remove a hump or alter the shape of the top or bridge of the nose.
There are many benefits of ear surgery for men, some you may not have even considered, including:
- Improved self confidence and self esteem
- Solution to various sinus problems such as constant nasal congestion, headaches and sinus pressure
- Repairs to a broken nose, regardless of what caused it. Not only improving the appearance but relieving pain too.
- Enhanced and better breathing. Particularly if you suffer from long-term or congenital issues with breathing. The surgery can help by restricting the nose.
- Snoring. The problem of snoring can be permanently solved with nose surgery.
- Corrective work on birth defects, whether it’s an underdeveloped nose, curve or even a lump.
- Follow-up appointment to correct any issues if needed.
* Every patient is a unique individual and every surgery has unique aspects. Therefore, results may vary. To read our full disclaimer please click here.