If you are unhappy about the shape or size of your breasts, you are not alone. Many women share these concerns and have turned or are turning to us for breast enlargement as an effective way of achieving the bust they desire and a newfound confidence in their body.
Breast Enlargement and Implants
Breast enlargement and breast implants surgery
Whether you’re looking for a subtle change to your nipples or beautifully shaped breasts, LINIA Cosmetic Surgery offers breast augmentation procedures in a private and relaxing environment.
Our leading team of surgeons are highly experienced and will give you personal advice and accurate information so you can make an informed decision about which type of breast surgery is right for you. We only use the highest quality breast implants (Allergan, Nagor or Eurosilicon).
The breast augmentation procedure
The procedure is quite simple and requires a small incision to be made under each breast. Using gentle manipulation, a pocket is created and the implant is placed under the skin or behind the muscle. Your surgeon will explain your exact procedure at your initial consultation.
LINIA uses only the highest quality Allergan, Nagor or Eurosilicon implants that abide by strict regulations and quality standards.
Listen to Emma’s experience of having a breast augmentation procedure with LINIA:
The Benefits of Breast Surgery
There are many reasons why breasts change in size and shape, including weight loss, pregnancy or just simply ageing. However, it is often for psychological and self-esteem reasons that women want to enhance the size and look of their breasts.
Regardless of the reason, if you are interested in breast augmentation surgery, we can help you get the size and shape of breasts you desire, as well as many other benefits, such as:
- Proportionally sized breasts that look good with your body
- Curvier bust-line that gives you more options for clothes and means you can wear the styles and designs you really want
- Improved self-esteem and happiness about your physical appearance
- Improved well-being and confidence that permeates into all areas of your life
What Breast Implants are Right for You?
We only use breast implants of an incredibly high quality that have been tested rigorously. Our tests ensure that they are as safe, aesthetically appealing and as high quality as possible.
All of our implants consist of an outer layer that is made from silicone. You will need to consider the size, shape and filling that is best for your own breast implant.
Our surgeon will listen to your needs during your consultation and offer you the best implant for your desired shape. Everything will be explained thoroughly before you make your decision.
What is Involved in Breast Augmentation Surgery?
At LINIA, our breast enlargement and augmentation procedures are generally performed with the use of a local anaesthetic and take approximately 60-90 minutes to complete.
One of our patients, Claire Harrison, kept a diary that was picked up by a national newspaper. She documents her experience of getting a breast augmentation in her lunch hour.
In some circumstances, a general anaesthetic may be warranted or preferred. Your options will be thoroughly explained to you in your initial consultation.
Normally, the surgeon working on your breasts will place the implant directly behind your existing breast to give the most natural-looking and feeling result. However, as some candidates do not have enough skin and tissue on and around their breasts to cover the implant, the surgeon may advise an alternative placement of their implant – behind the pectoral muscle.
A small incision is made into the crease around the underside of your breasts and then a pocket is created where the implant can be placed. The cut is then stitched.
What is the Cost of Breast Enlargement Surgery?
It is of course important to know about the cost of the procedure before you proceed to have the surgery. Our packages for breast enlargement vary in price depending on the requirements of the individual. Factors that can have an impact on the price include:
- Implant type
- Implant size
- Whether you are going to stay overnight or not
After you have had your consultation with one of our expert cosmetic surgeons and decided you are ready to make the final choices, you will be offered a fixed price package.
The fixed package price for your breast enlargement includes:
- Hospital costs
- The cosmetic surgeon and anaesthetist
- Outpatient care
We also offer breast enlargement finance for our patients who would like to spread the cost of their implants.
Why Should You Choose Us?
Patient safety and care is always the driving force in everything we do, and that is why we are extremely proud of the services we offer and the lifetime aftercare support that is fully inclusive and industry-leading.
With our aftercare services, you get the reassurance and support you need, without surprise costs further down the line.
- Hospital theatre and accommodation (if necessary) costs
- Surgeon fees and nursing care
- All anaesthetic and medication costs, along with crucial post-operative clothing
- Screening and other tests required before the procedure
- Emergency contact available 24-hours a day, seven days a week
- Completely free of charge advice, appointments and care after the operation
- Aftercare available for life, that allows you to book an appointment with one of our clinic team for no additional cost
- Readmission within two years of having your surgery, if, although unlikely and rare, there are any medical complications and if your surgeon agrees that the complications are related directly to your breast implants and surgery
- Revision surgery within three years of having your surgery if the surgeon who performed it agrees that the results do not meet the outcome you both agreed upon at the outset
- 10% discount card off all non-surgical procedures and discounted rates for any further work you want
- Lifetime guarantee on all our breast implants
- We also have both 6 and 10-year readmission policies you can opt for if you want the extra reassurance
Our clinics are committed to the safe care of our patients, excellent services and industry-leading aftercare. For us to meet our commitments to you, we only assign GMC-registered specialists who have extensive experience performing the procedure.
All our clinics and hospitals are registered with the CQC (Care Quality Commission), which gives you further peace of mind knowing you will be looked after well in a safe, clean and professional environment. Most of the procedures we offer are performed as what is known as day case surgery. We feel, as the NHS does, that our patients recover much quicker when they are in the comfort of their homes (unless a stay is otherwise required).
As a result, when you receive cosmetic surgery, such as breast augmentation surgery from one of our clinics, you will only experience a minimum amount of disruption to your normal life and routine.
LINIA is privately owned and is bound to the Hippocratic Oath and ethical standards we take to protect our patients. This means that we are genuinely passionate about the well-being of our patients.
You can find out about our compliance with Care Quality Commission and other associations right here.
To book your free breast enlargement consultation, please fill out our contact form below or call us today on 0800 170 71 71
If you have any more questions, please check our FAQs.
* Every patient is a unique individual and every surgery has unique aspects. Therefore, results may vary. To read our full disclaimer please click here.
Every patient is a unique individual and every surgery has unique aspects. Therefore, results may vary. To read our full disclaimer please click here.
Who is a Breast Augmentation procedure suitable for?
- Women who are naturally flat-chested
- Patients who want a “fuller” and more feminine shape
- Women who have lost volume in their breasts through breast feeding, weight loss, pregnancy or ageing
- Those who feel that their breasts are out of proportion with the rest of their body
- Women with asymmetrical breasts
Will my consultation be with a surgeon?
All consultations take place with a surgeon. We believe that only a surgeon can help and advise you on the best procedure and breast implants to achieve the results you would like.
Are your consultations free?
All of our breast enlargement consultations are free with no obligation. You will be provided with advice and information relevant to achieve the results you desire from your surgery.
What will happen after the breast enlargement surgery?
Once your procedure is complete, we will give you all the time you need to rest and recuperate in our recovery suite. Your consultant will also give you all the after-care information you need so that you allow your breasts to heal naturally. This will help to avoid any complications and should also help to minimise any scarring from your breast implants.
The first week is the most restrictive and you will be required to observe the following:
- A support bra must be worn at all times.
- No exercise, driving or lifting.
- Breasts must not be immersed in water for the first week post surgery.
Bruising and swelling are completely normal and you should start to notice this reducing during week two following your surgery. As your body starts to heal, it is normal to start to feel tingling and burning sensations in your breasts, but do contact us if you feel any intense pain at any time.
Linia Cosmetic Surgery guarantees postoperative cover for up to three years post-surgery.
Do you have any before and afters of your breast enlargements?
Certainly – you can find images of our satisfied clients in the right hand side bar of this page if you’re on a desktop computer or if you’re on mobile, see our before and after breast augmentation gallery
I have another question about the procedure
We’re always here to help inform you before you make any decisions. For further information on any of our procedures including breast enlargement surgery, contact us here.