Linia Cosmetic Surgery was established over 18 years ago by a group of doctors and therefore retains a unique patient centred approach. Our Harley Street surgeons travel to all our clinic locations to offer you free consultations and advice on cosmetic surgery. Should you wish to book your free consultation at of our clinics, please either email email@example.com or call 0800 170 71 71
Mr Khalid Irshad FRCS
Cosmetic and Vascular Surgeon
Mr Irshad has gained extensive experience in his field of excellence expanding over 30 years in Surgical and allied specialties.
He resides in full-time Private practice and is Co-Director of his own Hospital, since leaving his work within the NHS his main areas of excellence are in Cosmetic Surgical procedures including:
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Reduction
- Explantation of Breast Implants & Capsulectomy
- Breast Uplift (Mastopexy)
- Body Sculpturing (Liposculpture and Vaser Liposuction)
- Brazilian Butt Lifts
- Non-Surgical Botox and Fillers Treatments
He has performed more than 300 breast procedures and over 200 capsulectomies, establishing himself as a market leader in breast surgery procedures.
Initially trained in Pakistan 1987- 1993 before gaining his fellowship from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow in 1994. He was trained in west of Scotland in surgical and allied specialties before starting private practice in 2006.
He also has extensive knowledge and experience in Vascular and Endovascular Treatments of Aortic and peripheral vascular disease. He has written numerous publications, book chapters and presented at National / International Meetings and Conferences.
His special area of interest is breast surgery and body Sculpturing (Liposculpture and Vaser Liposuction)
Mr Irshad maintains his Surgical Academia in having published over 40 publications/ presentations and providing expert Clinic tutoring of House surgeons in Ward rounds.
He has also done bedside teaching of Dundee and Glasgow University Medical Students and Pre-fellowship Post Graduate overseas Students.
- British Medical Association
- Fellow of International College of Surgeons (FICS)
- Member Society of Surgeons of Pakistan
- Member EVAST European vascular Surgeons
- Fellowship of the Royal Colleges of Surgeons (FRCS)
- Primary Osteosarcoma breast: A Case report. The Breast (2003 12,72-74 K Irshad, H Campbell, B S Man.
- Use of Harmonic Scalpel in Mastectomy and Axillary Dissection for Breast Cancer. (K Irshad & H Campbell). Abstract published in European Journal of Cancer vol.38; suppl 3S104(245) March2002.
- Use of harmonic scalpel in mastectomy and axillary dissection for breast cancer. presentation at 3rd European Breast Cancer Conference, Barcelona 19-23 March 2002 (K Irshad & H Campbell).
Book your free consultation at of our clinics, please either email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 170 71 71